inquiry to Sinar Global Pratama

tim group companyltd: Call Us:​ +44 (0)*** Fax:​ + 44 (0) 207.504.35316 E mail,*** office at:​ 124 Baker St., Westminster, London W1U 6TY, United Kingdom. Machinery Stock - Export / Import,Partnership Firm Since 1999, Dear Sir, We are seeking for the Exporter company that can supply us this products as below,( Machinery Stock ) . We TIM GROUP COMPANY LTD LTD, (T.G.C.D) are glad to introduce ourselves as one of the best Importer, exporter and general merchandise in London uk, also have been into importations of All kinds of (Machinery Stock )ETC. , since 1999 and there has been no turning back since than also We are widely known for the sales/importations of Baby Oil​ ETC., and also believe so much in having personal relationship with all our suppliers around the Machinery Stock We advice you to contact us at *** with your price list . so that we can place our order soonest we hear from you , We are waiting for your reply soonest with price list. Thanks yours best, Mr Tim Johnson tim group companyltd: Call Us:​ +44 (0)*** Fax:​ + 44 (0) 207.504.35316 E mail,*** office at:​ 124 Baker St., Westminster, London W1U 6TY, United Kingdom.
Need an urgent reply
Dear Herman and Andrew Lee, I require your urgent comments, in relation to this Fraudulence document sent by you on 16th May 2009 to Mr. E.Tormo Mullen and Dowd Internation LLC's client. You can ask Herman to send you this original copy, or other wise advise me your email addres then I will forward it to your email directly. 16th May 2009. To : Buyer/Buyer’s Mandate. Attn : Mr. Terry Siddall. Subject : Change of Banking Details and Contract Signing Company. Dear Sir, Kindly be in... 2009-05-16 23:26:32
import used laptops and computer parts
Charsadda International Trading (CIT) wants to import used laptops and computer parts from Japan. First of all I want to buy one laptop that should be representing quality of the goods we will be importing later. This should be a Sony, 17 inches TFT, core du, CDRW and DVD. Because inports will be financed from a fund that is contributed to by some of the members of Education For Peace (EFP). Also send me price list on other brand laptops and computer parts. Please, help us make a good decision. We shall ap... 2009-05-16 22:42:51
Steam cleaner and Iron
Please provide product information, price and contact details Kind regards Steve... 2009-05-16 21:45:27
Steam cleaner and Iron
Please provide prodcut information, pricing and contact information Kind regards Steve... 2009-05-16 21:43:18
Steam cleaner & Iron
Please provide product information, pricing and contact information Kind regards Steve... 2009-05-16 21:41:30
Steam cleaners & Iron
Please provide product information, pricing and contact for order Kind regards Steve... 2009-05-16 21:36:55
contact
please contact... 2009-05-16 20:58:29
Teak furniture and lumber
pleases advices with your contact info, we can help you with your needs, let us try to supply your needs... 2009-05-16 20:04:13
teak from Costa Rica
pleases advices, we will like to get in contact with you, we can help you with your teak necessity, we are located in Costa Rica and we can provide with lumber that you require.... 2009-05-16 19:48:08
underwear
I have sold underwear from Thailand for 15 years to the UK market. I sell to the best retailers in the country including Mark & Spencer.I am looking for a new factory to supply my customers, are you interested. I was in Phnom Pehn yesterday, but found no information. Kind regards Lee Francis... 2009-05-16 18:14:22
portland cement
Dear Sir, We can supply the ordinary portland cement.If you need,please send your detail to me. product :ordinary portland cement 32.5/ 42.5 standard:Chinese standard GB175-2007 loading port :any of china unloading port : quantity: 10w-20w mt per month payment :30% in advance .and the rest 70% by L/C packing :50kg /bag or 1 tons /bag PP bag delivery time :within 30days after we receiving the prepaid and LC. FOB price is usd46/ton for 32.5. FOB price is usd48/ton for42.5. L... 2009-05-16 17:23:46
Tyre sealants
we have 2 large loader tyres we need to repair with your sealant.They are 32.5 x 25 in size.About 1m high and 600mm wide.Can you give me an estimate of costs involved .Thanks... 2009-05-16 16:37:18

Home  Product Directory  Company Database  Sourcing Leads  Sign In  Join Free  RSS  
© 2020 Business Directory, All Rights Reserved.